[Harp-L] Helge Tallqvist "In Footsteps" cd

Hi everybody,

In 2005 I made the cd "Plays George Harmonica Smith". Met George in LA
1982.

Now I'm out with a new cd "In Footsteps". Not a part 2 tribute to George
Smith cd but the songs in his footsteps including also songs by George.
Most songs with chromatic harmonica. Here is one song from the cd. Can
be found in US at Bluebeat Music. You can also mail me if you are
interested. harmonica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://soundcloud.com/helge-tallqvist/ode-to-billie-joe [1]

_HELGE TALLQVIST IS ONE OF THE BEST EXPONENTS OF CHROMATIC HARP TODAY
WITH A DEEP UNDERSTANDING OF THE SUBTLE TONES AND INNATE SWING OF THE
MASTERS.  A DECADE AGO, TALLQVIST RELEASED ONE OF THE BEST HARP RECORDS
WE'VE HEARD CALLED PLAYS GEORGE HARMONICA SMITH......THIS NEW ALL
INSTRUMENTAL RELEASE PRESENTS MORE WONDERFUL COVERS OF GEORGE SMITH
SONGS AS WELL AS A TRIO OF LEE ALLEN INTRUMENTALS THAT REALLY ROCK.  THE
SLEEPER OF THE SET THOUGH IS HIS TAKE ON ODE TO BILLIE JOE......THE
COUNTRY SOUL CLASSIC FIRST RECORDED BY BOBBIE GENTRY.  GUITARIST TOMI
LEINO IS FEATURED THOUGHOUT THE RECORD AND ADDS HIS SOLID & SPARSE
SOUNDS TO THE PROCEEDINGS......HARP LOVERS.....TAKE NOTICE....THIS IS A
GOOD ONE!!!_

Best regards,

Helge Tallqvist

Links: