[Harp-L] Low F#

@Steve Baker
Steve, please reconsider your post.  By my figuring, positions on an F#
harp using the circle of fifths are:
                                        F# is 1st
                                  C#/Db is 2nd
                                        Ab is 3rd
                                        Eb is 4th

If you used a B harp Eb would be 5th.

I like the Low F# because I usually would use it when playing with a guitar
player who capos or who tunes down a half step.  If they tune down, a Low
F# fills in for songs that would be in G and gives a similar sound, unlike
the regular higher F#.  For fast songs I use the higher F# or High G harp.

I have two MBD Low F#s and love them.  I hardly ever use a high F#
anymore.  I have heard that the Thunderbirds are great, but they are more
costly.  I do have a Low F# Big River, but it is harder to play.

Steve, I love your playing.

Doug S.