[Harp-L] Re: Our ac/dc harmonica cover

Actually its simple dynamic cardioid microphone which can be used for close
micing almost everything without too wide range. It have rather good
responce in the middle frequencies, I bought it for harmonica about 6 years
ago then got other mics with better bass responce but keep using it for amp
micing, acoustic harp and vocals live, amp micing.

ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐ, 4 ÑÐÐÐÑÑ 2016 Ð. ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÑ Chris Hofstader ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐ:

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru