[Harp-L] RE: Squeal Killer

I tried another anti feedback device that I won't name because I know they make fine equipment and the following is my personal opinion. The pedal seemed to fight feedback, but I didn't care for the effect it had on the tone. I use small amps and need to be able to turn them up, and the Squeal Killer does a very good job of fighting feedback and the only effect on the tone, I found favorable. IMHO it was a good investment!Lare "Shoeshine" SattlerÂÂÂ The Little Chicago BandÂÂÂ Canton Ohio