Re: [Harp-L] Tulsa Harmonica Summit...
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tulsa Harmonica Summit...
- From: Michelle LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 08:09:11 -0700
- In-reply-to: <201602222209.u1MM8wFV002007@harp-l.com>
- References: <201602222209.u1MM8wFV002007@harp-l.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.6.0
I noticed the conspicuous absence of long-time Tulsa harmonica player,
teacher, promoter, and general all-round nice fellow, Tulsa Reed.
I hesitate to ask why? I know he was battling tongue cancer a few years
back but I thought he came out of that victoriously. I am hoping his
absence from the Tulsa Harmonica Summit doesn't portend bad news. I
can't find his web site.
If you know him and he is still around, please tell him he has not been
forgotten and wish him well for me.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and