[Harp-L] Harp-L] better living through th Internet
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harp-L] better living through th Internet
- From: jon kip <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 19:08:54 -0800
- In-reply-to: <201602222209.u1MM8wFU002007@harp-l.com>
- References: <201602222209.u1MM8wFU002007@harp-l.com>
In that last post, I forgot that most of you all play diatonic, but that exercise is good for all wind instruments, and is used, at some time, by pretty much all professional level players of Expensive Instruments.
At some point, harmonica players of both diatonic and chromatic machines can benefit by doing "Legit" exercises.
> On Feb 22, 2016, at 2:09 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Subject: [Harp-L] better living through th Internet
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and