Re: [Harp-L] equal temperament-guitar playing

 I think it more the player who makes it sound better or worse.

When playing a harp in a rack is âplaying loudâ with a very strong attack any tuning wiill sound âbadâ

If the player has good tpne/control over his embouchure and he uses chords a lot /vamping etcâ compromised just intonation might be the right choice.

For precise melodic playing equal tuning willl be better.

Kindest regards, met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.benboumanharmonicas.com <http://www.benboumanharmonicas.com/>
www.harmonicainstituut.nl <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/>
www.harmonicaheaven.nl <http://www.harmonicaheaven.nl/>