[Harp-L] Nat Riddles "Eyesight"
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Nat Riddles "Eyesight"
- From: <fssharp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 17:20:40 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1455146413; bh=OjvvIaWESucElHznZeabns7+lDR1s5p26Lg5DTqOiJM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:From:Subject; b=pAHDKdWoMjaWRWU2kwFKTT4WK07kce6DuALar5lnDXOY3NYF+vavvcb4Mrw6Qlz2QqE0lQ8Yrb4X9MwKoqW7lMV9SAgVNRAMUrwcP1uubwhjX7sP3+zkiIJBJuJ7hzfqexoLuNJS4V6vjJEWNlfXoCP/ATP/CROk1pTBlZmQ2bOew9M6qM3ea2l8tuWXdwqt2hCZssRjG1ihRi32QYvqLcQh+Cw73nJSqHm9VyobH4bCKCwdxcXKSACb8+0c5zO7vGK3KUHv1KkkWm2oiQApGN8gL1A6dko7AY8hzopWx/CatarUtZl1GQ0AbB9e5KCuf4Xf/Y+yGTKy4OIuUo+DaA==
- Sender: "Fred & Sylvia" <fsstov@xxxxxxx>
- Thread-index: AdFkWagJ2ybEowFrQS+xNxgqgwW42w==
Those that read MBH will have probably seen this, but I post it to the
harp-L community as part of keeping our content growing. Congratulations to
all for another year's funding of the list, and special thanks to Slim for
the bookkeeping and the list-owner for all the work.
This video showed up in my YouTube feed and I really dig it. A
tongue-blocking style that is not over technical but extremely effective,
and one that I want to learn from. Super intro IMO with some interesting
figures. I also like the first position stuff at the end - well done and
nice counterpoint to the earlier 2nd position stuff. A list-member I shared
this with also commented on the use of tone differences in the harp playing
(dark/deep vs. bright/thin) as keeping it interesting. Finally, I found
some of the guitar work cool, but I leave that to others more knowledgeable
to comment on that. Anyway, thanks to Adam for posting this on YouTube and
I think it is worth a listen.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and