[Harp-L] Tascam DR-05 Recorder

I tried a Zoom recorder and then a Tascam DR-05 and the Tascam DR-05 was a
lot easier for me to understand and use.

I still carry the manual for anything beyond simple recording & playback. I
put in a 16 gig memory and use the highest quality sound it will record,
and the recordings through the mics sound terrific to me on headphones or
through speakers

The Zoom just confused me, even with the manual....

The DR-05 is small, hand-held but also has a doohickey so you can mount it
like a camera on a stand.

Richard Sleigh
http//hotrodharmonicas.com