Re: [Harp-L] I will wait by Mumford and sons harp tab?

In first position it (I Will Wait) plays in Db. To me playing by ear is just playing what you hear. I close my eyes and follow the music. Once you have the key it should flow. I don't know but  thats  what I consider playing by ear.
Regards, Wil

Sent from my iPad