- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] recording
- From: "Bruce Ritter" <britterk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:41:17 -0600
- Authentication-results: pacmmta55.windstream.net ; auth=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AdFeEzXtcjS6y8KnRRirfpqsjIewzA==
I'm looking for suggestions for a recorder. I'd like to record a track,
play it back with headphones and record another in sync with the first, and
record maybe 5-6 synced tracks, one at a time. Any suggestions? I'd prefer
digital, and the capability to import/export to computer.
"Quotes from the internet are not always accurate"
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and