[Harp-L] Key for this version of "I'm so Lonesome I Could Cry" is ?

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Tue Dec 27 22:05:02 EST 2016

Chris Bauer is playing a regular G diatonic harmonica in 1st position,
and modulates up to an Ab (G#).

He's an awesome chromatic harmonica player... I enjoyed meeting and
hearing him play at several past Columbus Buckeye Harmonica Festivals
(no longer being held).

I highly recommend his Christmas CD "In a Yuletide Groove".

He's on Facebook...just search using his name.

Ken H in OH