[Harp-L] How important is it to be able to read music?

Owen owenpevans@xxxxx
Tue Dec 27 14:03:54 EST 2016

Thankyou for acknowledging the post bad_hat! I felt the same way when I posted the link and I am glad someone else did too! Music is a conversation and the more ways we have to communicate, the better.
Cheers,
Owen