[Harp-L] Harp House New Episode!!

William Lifford william.lifford@xxxxx
Thu Dec 22 18:31:27 EST 2016

Hi Connor, I think it's great that you were recording a podcast. Can you
tell us old folks exactly how to listen to a podcast without using cell
signal? The only time I would really get to listen to it is in my car, and
I can't use all my data to listen to music.

Thanks

--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.