[Harp-L] Who's Been Talkin'

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Wed Dec 21 17:31:36 EST 2016

I don't know for sure, but it sounded to me like Howlin' Wolf was
playing an E harp in 1st position.

Not sure if this is the recording in question, but I found this on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/bxY26WM17Lo

I think Curtis is playing an A harp... at first I thought it might
have been a Low E harp in 1st.

https://youtu.be/d-uJovsQwkI

Ken H in OH