[Harp-L] Next time

Mike Wilbur mike@xxxxx
Wed Dec 21 14:55:54 EST 2016

Synthetic or Dino Oil....
Probably everyone on this list makes music, we all certainly enjoy music.
Among us are Scholars of music / theory, others ear player Neanderthal's
but great talents.
I enjoy all these exchanges.

Fortunately ....there are only a few Banjo players.....

Best of the holidays gang,  " hug your mama, she's all you gots ! "

Mike Wilbur