[Harp-L] Playing in your head and reading music

bfrain@xxxxx bfrain@xxxxx
Mon Dec 19 07:43:40 EST 2016

well...um...i cant read music, and believe me, i tried...my adhd wont allow it, lol.... but i know what i like to hear, and it's gotta hit me right here...beethoven never appealed to me, but tchaikovsky? that guy had feel, lol... but that's just me, of course...we all like what we like for whatever reasons...but if i cant feel it, i usually dont listen to it much....that's why i immediately glommed onto butterfield, and not so much piazza (and i certainly recognize rod is one of the best ever!)