[Harp-L] Seydel Soloist Pro 12 For Sale

Chris Hofstader cdh@xxxxx
Sun Dec 18 11:05:57 EST 2016

Hi,

About 2 and a half years ago, I went on a rather silly harmonica buying binge and got myself some things that I doubt I’ll ever touch. One of these items was a Seydel Soloist Pro 12 in A. Apparently, I didn’t read the description well enough when I got it and made the assumption that the lower three holes would be LA and the other 9 holes in regular A. Upon getting it, I discovered that the lower three holes are actually normal A and the other 9 are all HA. In my hands, this thing sounds like a very squeaky whistle and I can’t think of anything I’ll ever want to play in such a high pitch.

So, if anyone wants this thing, I’ll accept any offer of $25 or more with shipping included in the US or Canada. We can ship it to other locales but I’m uncertain as to what they would cost.

If nobody wants it buy the first of the year, I’ll take $10 just to cover shipping in the hopes that someone might enjoy this instrument as I certainly do not. it’s in excellent condition as it’s not been taken out of the pouch in which it comes more than a bout three or four times when I first got it.

HH,
cdh