[Harp-L] Song Challenge.. Let's Play ...Ye Merry Gentlemen

Greg Jones greg@xxxxx
Sat Dec 17 11:13:02 EST 2016

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

The first version is me playing to a backing track I created with guitar.
The root chord is Am and I'm using a (G) diatonic in Easy 3rd, as well as a
 (G) diatonic in standard tuning.  I'm using an overblow on all 3 verses.

The second video is minus the lead part.  I put in a guitar lead on 1st
verse just to help you get started.

Music is participatory and you do get a trophy just for playing.  See what
you can do on this.

Record yourself and post it here and I will send you $10 via Paypal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXxNkvH0e3w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ovxw_MLrW8

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com