[Harp-L] To read, or not to read, that is the question.

Trip trip.tunes@xxxxx
Thu Dec 15 08:51:54 EST 2016

Hey Friend!

Thanks for the kind words. I've been following your various projects over the years and always love what I hear. And when my students ask me if they should learn to read music I tell them about you and your amazing work ethic which has made you one of the most versatile tasty players on the scene today.

Sent from my iPhone
--
Trip Henderson
https://soundcloud.com/trip-henderson