[Harp-L] Meet the new Boss, Same as the old Boss

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Thu Dec 15 14:26:03 EST 2016

I like reading other people's comments on artists, but I will never say
anything on this list (or any other electronic forum) that might inhibit my
employment by any artist.

I'm just sayin'.

That said, I love Springsteen's lyrics.  "I want to change my hair, my
clothes, my face..."--who hasn't felt that?

And while we're on the subject of rock stars who play occasional harmonica,
my favorite in that regard is Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.  He doesn't have
tons of technique, but he certainly knows how to get a good sound out of a
harmonica.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/