[Harp-L] Easy by Walter Horton

Owen Evans owenpevans@xxxxx
Wed Dec 14 00:28:28 EST 2016

I’m sorry Ian, I erred in that Art is correct that this is a 12 bar blues. I apologize. Here’s another tab for you:   http://www.bluesharmonica.com/sites/bluesharmonica.com/files/easy_walter_horton.pdf <http://www.bluesharmonica.com/sites/bluesharmonica.com/files/easy_walter_horton.pdf>

Once again, my apologies for the slip. Thankyou for the correction Art.
Owen

> On Dec 13, 2016, at 11:49 PM, Owen Evans <owenpevans at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Ian,
> This is an 8 bar blues with an amazing turnaround. If you want a great lesson on how to play it, check out Will Wilde! He does a bang up job of teaching this classic in F on a Bb harp!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3BgkAxz2b8 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3BgkAxz2b8>
>
> Cheers,
> Owen
>
>> On Dec 13, 2016, at 11:17 PM, ian osborn <davidianosborn at xxxxx <mailto:davidianosborn at xxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>> Silly question but is this song 8 bars or 12?? I can't figure the I, IV, V
>> sequence on this song...
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Ian
>
> Owen P. Evans
> Ottawa, Ontario.
> 613-829-9139
>

> <images-5.jpeg>
>

> The Blues are the true facts of life expressed in words and song, inspiration, feeling and understanding - Willy Dixon -

Owen P. Evans
Ottawa, Ontario.
613-829-9139