[Harp-L] Harp Baby Roly Poly Swing Harmonica

robert mcgraw harpbob@xxxxx
Fri Dec 9 12:07:14 EST 2016

Disagree. I like this version...it's tasteful and, I think, well-done. True, the solo isn't very adventurous, but that's OK... a well-played melody is always a pleasure. To compare this version to Mike Turk isn't really fair. I liked the version of "Blue Bossa" you recently posted, but I don't think it would be fair to compare it to Joe Henderson's.

WVa Bob

________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of Randy Singer <randy at xxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 2:48 PM
To: hannes.schneider.23 at xxxxx; HarpL*
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp Baby Roly Poly Swing Harmonica

I am not impressed by this version. He plays the melody perfect but the solo is really lacking.

The best harmonica version I have heard is by Mike Turk which I do not see it online.

MIkes version blows that version away!!!!!!

If someone emails me, I will send it to you and you can upload it for everyone to hear. I doubt mike turk would mind.

Who wants to upload it?