[Harp-L] How important is it to be able to read music?

bfrain@xxxxx bfrain@xxxxx
Fri Dec 9 10:05:45 EST 2016

amazing how a little ol' harp can generate large opinions, but that's what forums are for, right?  like everything else, we all like what we like...take the harp as far as you please! lol  you oughta get on a golf or fishing forum!  mercy!