[Harp-L] Mick Jagger's harp playing on new Blue and Lonesome

Randy Singer randy@xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 15:57:27 EST 2016

Why make excuses just because it is mike jagger?

If this were a cd from an unknown band from Norway or wherever, no one would even care…LOL

His harmonica is just plain barely good, IMO

The harmonica players in this list can smoke mick a million times better.

Maybe he cares too much about his stock portfolio to pick up our beloved instrument at least once a year….whew…..

I consider the cd disrespectful to our HARMONICA LEGACY.

No sugar coating from me…ever.