[Harp-L] Harp Baby Roly Poly Swing Harmonica

Brian Stear brianstear@xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 15:04:25 EST 2016

Hi Opus314.........you can either contact me here on Harp-l, or at my e-mail address, or like Hannes said, you can leave me a comment on the video itself on YouTube. I usually answer within a day or two.........
Most everybody answered your other questions. Just to reiterate;

Backing track is in F
Stock Bb Special 20
Playing in 2nd position
I have a link on the video to where you can get the backing track ( if he still has it ). Just click on that, and it’ll take you to Alan’s website. Use the search function to find it.

Thanks for the kind words. Not as inspired as the Gold Rush video I did, but hey, for me, it’s like baseball. Sometimes you hit a home run, sometimes you don’t. At my age, I’m just glad to be swinging the bat!

And I have to give credit where credit is due.....the tracks I’ve gotten from Alan are very musical, and dynamic.

Brian

---