[Harp-L] How important is it to be able to read music?

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 13:02:27 EST 2016

I can discern my melody from the chords.  If I know the song,  I generally
can hear the melody just when the chords are played, especially jazz
melodies.  I can discern the chords from the melody.

You can call it your mammy if you wanna.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com