[Harp-L] Great rendition by "Harp Baby" of Roly Poly.

zepharpo@xxxxx zepharpo@xxxxx
Thu Dec 8 01:02:44 EST 2016

 Hi Opus 314 -
    Cool song!
    1- I do not know how to get in touch with Harp Baby.
    2- Yes - it sounds like diatonic (to my ears).
    3- Harp Key - Bb Major diatonic harp (Richter tuning).
    4- 2nd position ("Cross Harp").
    5- F Major.
    6- I don't know. In the meanwhile, you can play along with the recording on YouTube.
    Best wishes,
    Seth Holzman

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 21:28:57 -0500
From: "Opus314 ." <opus314 at xxxxx>
To: "harp-l at xxxxx" <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harp Baby Roly Poly Swing Harmonica

Hey folks... I just found this great rendition by "Harp Baby" of Roly Poly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oi_GI1vYrY

1 - Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with him?
2 - He's playing diatonic... richt?
3 - Harp key?
4 - Position?
5 - Backing track key?
6 - How to get the backing so I can try to learn how to play this tune.

thanks,

Opus314