[Harp-L] Powerbender & Stuff

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Wed Dec 7 21:23:20 EST 2016

Hard to go wrong with Joe's work--but ideally, you have to swap reeds for a
PowerBender.
I don't use that one, but I do use Power Chromatic and Major Cross (and
Melody Maker, oh, and I am putting time in on a relative of Power
Chromatic, called PentaBender--and have posted here about it.
I also have a tuning I developed called New World, that is circular on the
bottom, and Richter on holes 5-10 (arranged like holes 4-9). Bottom line
is, I like altered tuned harmonicas.
But Richter is great for blues, since most tunes you might want to copy use
that tuning.
I just discovered an "On the Road Again" harp I made some time ago, it's
fun too!
I build PowerBenders too, but like I first said, go with Joe if you can
afford it!