[Harp-L] VIDEO- harmonica meets a vacuum cleaner

randysinger randy@xxxxx
Fri Dec 2 17:04:02 EST 2016

It's actually refreshing to hear all of the holes of the harmonica making sound at the same time

And there's never a shortage of breath using the vacuum cleaner so it's perpetual sound!!!!

It's the sound of the universe

www.randysinger.com

Sent from my iPhone