[Harp-L] HarpGear Double Trouble amp for sale

chicago bluesman chicagobluesman@xxxxx
Sun Aug 28 23:33:37 EDT 2016

It's time to make room for more gear.

For sale:

HarpGear Double Trouble amp, aged tweed, never-gigged, never left the house, about 3-4 years old.  Pristine, perfect, terrific mid-sized amp. This beautiful mid-sized amp really packs a punch and delivers great tone.  You can read all about it at the harpgear website.  Sale includes Tuki cover.  These now list for $1190 without cover.  Will part with this one for $875, including cover, plus shipping costs. You would provide me with shipping address, I'll then get a quote from UPS and will include shipping in sale price. Payment by Paypal only.

Please contact me off-list for pics and more info.

Thanks!

John