[Harp-L] tom ball & all-harmonica orchestra

Peter Beck kpfbeck@xxxxx
Tue Aug 2 11:21:32 EDT 2016

When the recent thread got going -- about the "all-harmonica band" video,
and whether Howard Levy should do something similar -- I was reminded of
Tom Ball's earlier and terrifically entertaining version of an all-harp
orchestra. I read harp-l in digest, so I just assumed someone else would
mention it before I could. Not yet, anyway. To rectify matters: listen to
this, and dig the artistry combined with a sense of humor:
https://youtu.be/4Hw4Utb5ZvQ

Bright moments,
Peter Beck
kpfbeck at xxxxx