[Harp-L] SPAH 2016 - "Roomy"
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH 2016 - "Roomy"
- From: Tin Lizzie <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 07:39:49 -0400
- In-reply-to: <201604070642.u376gVg6010276@harp-l.com>
- References: <201604070642.u376gVg6010276@harp-l.com>
For those who might be going to SPAH for the first time (and for any who might appreciate a reminder), I recommend reserving a room early and making your travel arrangements at leisure. The rooms at the negotiated rate tend to fill up well in advance. Ask about the hotel’s cancellation policy, but in general you can cancel a room reservation as late as the day before with no penalty. Plane reservations, on the other hand, can be booked until much later, and are expensive to cancel.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and