Re: [Harp-L] Saxony slider button
- To: "Sheltraw" <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Saxony slider button
- From: "Bob Laughton" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:43:32 -0700
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <201604041226.u34CQmkg032384@harp-l.com>
- References: <201604041226.u34CQmkg032384@harp-l.com>
- Reply-to: bob@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.22
Sounds like a job for Sugru, a moludable glue with 100s of uses. Great stuff!
On Mon, April 4, 2016 1:26 am, Sheltraw wrote:
> I love the Saxony chromatic except for one thing ... the slider button. It
> has a concave surface instead of the usual convex surface. I guess if one
> used their finger tip to push the slider button that could be a good
> design but I don't. I push the slider with the palm-side surface of my
> index finger near the second finger joint from the end of my finger. The
> edge of the concave button causes discomfort in my finger after a bit of
> playing. This is something that I have never experienced with the usual
> convex button surface.
> Does anybody else have this problem and what have you done about it?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and