Re: [Harp-L] driving while practicing...or vice versa

Depends on conditions. Some drivers are..shall we say.."Too fast for conditions" at ANY speed. lolol.

smo-joe (retired state trooper & Interpol...who SAYS: Anyone that would give you ticket for playing harmonica at the wheel...is a putz, a schlameel, and a schmendrick...Happy Yom Kippur)