[Harp-L] driving while practicing

   Well Jon, it's up to the individual.  Many years ago I eavesdropped on a
conversation at a SPAH convention in which the late Chris Michalek
quietly told someone he had totaled an automobile while playing harmonica.
I've disclosed on this list that I myself got into an accident at work
while playing.  There are few worse feelings than sitting in an
intersection with your car dead and bashed in; watching people get out of
their cars to see if you're okay and your first thought is: "I've got to
get this harmonica out of sight quickly."

Mick Zaklan