Re: [Harp-L] very cool gig, old SPAH idea

I've played "New Orleans" Jazz, mostly on diatonic, at both Ronnie Scots,
Pizza Express, and Pizza on the Park, all in London's West End...
Performing with Brian Greene's New Orleans Stompers.
I got complemented, but didn't get to join the band "long term".
I'm known as a "blues guy" but I play most everything....
Just love to make music. ALL good music!
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now, back in:
Bonnie Scotland.

In a message dated 13/09/2015 20:44:15 GMT Daylight Time, mzaklan@xxxxxxxxx