[Harp-L] Tony Eyers article on Country Tuning
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Tony Eyers article on Country Tuning
- From: Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 20:18:09 +1000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.2.0
A while back I wrote a article on country tuning for "Harmonica World"
magazine. You can see it at
Country tuning underpins Charlie McCoy's style, and is the easiest path
into alternate harmonica tunings. At the very least, it's worth knowing
what a country tuned harmonica does, and how it avoids traps which
standard Richter tuned instruments can lead the unwary into.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and