[Harp-L] harmonica used expertly as a 'band' instrument: Madcat

I posted a while ago about the lack of harp in non-blues music as a
legitimate  part of a band, and the skill and taste it takes to comp with a
vocalist.... and specifically how I would like to hear that at SPAH. Here
is a cut I just heard recently which is a fantastic example of what I would
love to hear more of. Madcat is comping, playing a part, and soloing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtDWjJ3vLc

--
Later,
Ron 'Rosco' Selley