[Harp-L] Reprise of the Battle of the Bands Live Feed from the R&R Hall of Fame

Hi all,

The battle of the bands finals video feed from the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame created on Sep 12 will be reprised on Wednesday, Sep. 16 at 5 Pm Eastern time.  Go to the following URL:
http://livestream.com/accounts/11426250/events/4350508

Gartner in the Cloud, with me on harmonica, plays about an hour and 15 minutes into the feed. The harmonica sounds are produced by a Digitech RP500 front-ended with an iStomp-based pitch shifter.  The harp is prominent in the mix, and I had a good time that night.  Check it out if you're so inclined.

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick