[Harp-L] Harmonica Vest followup

I have a few more details about the custom harmonica vest I'm offering for sale or trade. There are 9 regular sized pockets, not 8, and they're big enough to hold a harmonica's plastic case, or two loose harmonicas. On the right hand side, the lowest pocket is big enough for a JT-30 or other bullet mic. All the pockets are lined. There is a non-adjustable buckle closure in front and in back there is another buckle and adjustable straps. Overall size is about 24" tall and 18" wide.

You can see photos here:

http://www.rokemneedlearts.com/images/vestfront.jpg
http://www.rokemneedlearts.com/images/vestback.jpg

Ronnie Schreiber