[Harp-L] Harmonica vest, possibly for sale

I was going through some stuff and came across a custom harmonica vest my ex-wife made me. Using it would give me the blues, and not in a good way, so I thought I'd see if anyone might be interested in making me an offer (trades of harps and mics will be considered) and put it to good use. It's made of lined denim, with a shawl neck, and it has five pockets on each side. Four of them are large enough for a Lee Oskar plastic case, or you can just put the harps in by themselves. The bottom pocket on each side is large enough for either two harps or a bullet mic. It has an adjustable strap in the back with a buckle. Very well made, the ex is an experienced seamstress and textile artist.

If there's any interest, I can post some photos.

Ronnie Schreiber