[Harp-L] double dip weekend

One heck of way to end the Summer!  I'll be taking my show on the road for two separate affairs the weekend of September 12-13. Free parking at both events.  On Saturday, Sept.12 I'll be a vendor at the last Musicians Swap Meet of 2015, held at Renninger's Market, 740 Nobel Street in Kutztown, PA. The affair runs from 10 AM to 4 PM. Admission is free.  On Sunday, Sept. 13 I'll be a vendor at the Fall Pittsburgh Guitar Show of 2015, held at Center Stage, 1495 Old Brodhead Road, Monaca, PA, from 10 AM to 4 PM. Admission is $5, or $4 if you bring an instrument.  I'll have a selection of vintage harps, vintage harp mics, vintage guitars and amps, plus books, CDs, cassettes, amp parts, guitar parts, mic parts and accessories for sale. A guitar raffle will be held at 3:30.   Pete Sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net
Want to place your ad here?
Advertise on United Online
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55eb8fc173669fc15ee2st01vuc