Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica as a hammond organ - Willow Weep For Me

I also think you have achieved great results here. I wonder if you now
could add the rotating speaker variable speed. The various pedal devices
allow the foot to change the warble (oscillation) of the tone, much like on
a Leslie speaker and Hammond organ combo. Details about what gear you are
using, as I am sure many would agree, would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave McCurry

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio