[Harp-L] Steve Baker Playalongs (was Rockabilly)

Steve wrote: I love playing rockabilly but rarely have the opportunity.
Here's a link to a short excerpt: http://www.stevebaker.de/playalongs_vol_2_en_75.html

Steve, I was unaware of these offerings of yours  (instructional books with CD's) and just listened to all 3 of the samples offered on your website .  I
love your innovative playing, and find this stuff is some of the most interesting music harp instrumentals ever.  I'd like to own the 3 CD's.  Are they
 available as music only, meaning can I buy the CD's without the backing tracks and instruction books?
Ron - FL Keys, USA