Re: [Harp-L] Name for blues sessions
- To: "Peter S..." <p.stris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Name for blues sessions
- From: shuffling@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:13:58 -0400
- Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1444929240; bh=1lbMv8oaSsHqh+/nI+7mo3LMOvGgl4hZDpqAWUyvkaQ=; h=Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:References:To:From:Subject; b=SIk5VcVGEBqb3OK5Yao2ezfZJmGrowuOFlvBRgKLnok7OKaxV1fI9RGFqCPwHaEFb53yBPPdO34gF/F+TS4IHKweMribRQcyqMGINn9qEIZB1XLKz3+FRu5xqLFFbrg3lYRhn6/j292Q3BO7YetbpFrzeDRCQvOTshFvS9IRsTefTUliRMGZ2Ct9r4w6F7ZxyYPc9cUUJl0NQMhqwAsb8XHEfXxOXzMRGuWbY/AV+kZ2j8iPM6fKLlJGXIF0R482fY+VF4YEYjZ5csWvy0cY49FAnBfDfbHHIbMyrqJhP9ru3vUK+9Rc/xTwrx49Av2IWEEI4Fg/zBL95qRMiSngNA==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Congrats on getting the blues night and hope you have a good time with it.
Unfortunately, nothing really brilliant occurs to me, but here are some possibilities that come to mind:
- Buried in the Blues
- Nine Below Zero
- Mellow Down Easy
- Goin' Down Slow
- Down at the Bottom
- Bottom Line
- Down and Out
- Get Down
- Out of Sight
- Bass-ment Blues
- Underground Blues
Keep us posted.
Sent from my iPhone
> -----Original Message-----
> From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> Of Brian Irving
> Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 12:27 AM
> To: 'harp-l'
> Subject: [Harp-L] Name for blues sessions
> Hi to all you creative types! I've secured a monthly blues night at a local
> (Edinburgh, Scotland) cellar bar. My band will host the sessions and we
> will have two other blues acts each night. Any ideas on what to call the
> sessions? I'm thinking along the lines of "Lowdown Blues at the Cellar Bar"
> or something along those lines. Any suggestions?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and