Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:14:43 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Rockabilly/Psychobilly
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Dave Alvin used to play harp in between singing lead for the 80s LA roots/rockabilly band The Blasters.

Other than that, "rockabilly" is a lot like blues, innit? Why not just start there?  Although the typical rockabilly guitarist might need some training in leaving the spaces for a harp that a blues guitarist would.

Thanks, RH