Re: [Harp-L] Tony Eyers article on "What Should I Play?"
- To: Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Harp List <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tony Eyers article on "What Should I Play?"
- From: Deb Wind <debseifriedwind@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:03:20 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=D13faGLRrNxQV53QZpgF/NZovznRM/k0HmGJs0MjXsg=; b=QggnKgpuqIszqn/5l2D6C9pa26XXh0TT8PsU8SIc5k/lo3BbuSfcEik47qIVKuZtA2 fdvM/gYN31RjirEG2gWraCnAZeTZZw+vQdH/0VxQvWsdUU0luz7UQDyQg1knyr5O6B9K FeDlll5nkfa5ogQ+4uqDs2TJDymwIehDsL5AlBqzUsZi1RRVSgS6yDhQ0+uhcHsBxaaP uuiFYHFqvPw5HYDXslU4VVfy9GMK6fTQqRFXR/p/B15gq8kbPh3OJ76+2SwxOA0hEm3w iThqyvp91wDCCzts5mElDUOFaryTo6Q0bhcBdd28VqcV09YezDBafv8TUFUGLHZqRXWb X3yg==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: clarencewind@xxxxxxxxx
Tony Eyers asked: What can I play now that I couldn't play 12 month ago?
Honey I'm Good (Andy Grammer)
Cut The Cord (Shinedown, intro and refrain)
Gasoline Alley (Rod Stewart's version)
Although I can't currently play these all the way through, I'm working on:
I'm Shipping Up To Boston (Dropkick Murpheys)
and Torn To Pieced (Pop Evil)
On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 6:17 PM, Tony Eyers <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some time back I wrote an article on building repertoire for Harmonica
> World Magazine. You can see the article at
> Many players, myself included, go from one year to the next without
> learning anything new. The article describes how to change this, I'm
> actually taking my own advice this year.
> So. Ask yourself this. What can I play now that I couldn't play 12 month
> ago? If you're scratching your head, then read my article.
> Tony Eyers
> ...everyone plays
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and