RE: [Harp-L] Harpin with a rack

Question for everyone.

I have a rack that I used for my harmonica once in a while.  It allows me to play harmonica and guitar/uke/banjo/whatever at the same time pretty good.  (I believe it's a Hohner, but it will fit the Lee Oscar, SP20, Golden Melody, etc. as well).  I think I'm using it correctly in that I bring the harmonica up to my mouth and have the collar area resting properly.  The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to "Get a grip" on the harmonica with just my mouth (hands free of course); therefore, It's extremely hard to if not impossible to bend notes.  I can get a good enough grip to play chords and single notes, but can't seem to "maneuver" myself in a good enough position to bend notes (right now trying for draw bends) on any hole.

Do any of you ever struggle with this?  Is there such thing as "Harmonica with a rack 101"?  When I try to bend notes (draw bend), the harmonica and neck piece move around and such where I can't seem to get a proper point to bend the note on the harmonica.

Any advice would be appreciated and all.

Thanks

Jeff DeGregorio

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.