Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica effects without pedals

Aha a fellow veteran! Thanks John. Wow 180 nights, that's serious gigging! Keep on Harpin' back at ya!

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Simmons" <toh3rd@xxxxxxx>
To: "Harping On" <harping.onandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica effects without pedals

Yes, very refreshing. I've been playing for 40+ yrs and play regularly with a band, in fact 180 nights this year! I have never used any effects. I have a Sonny Jr amp and love the "little Walter" sound but I also do several songs through a clean vocal mic using my mouth and hands to get different sounds and effects. I think too many young harp & guitar players buy & rely on effect petals and not on technique! Keep on harpin'!!!

Sent from my iPhone